First off, happy National Camera Day. As a bit of a camera nerd myself, I wanted to share one of my favorite tricks for sharing my analog photos with my friends in a semi-analog kind of way. If you check out the card designs in the featured section of Sincerely Ink, you’ll see two “blank” cards (one horizontal and one vertical). These blank cards are great for sharing the digital scans of your favorite 35mm shots. In the example above, you can see some recent shots off of my LC-A camera from Lomography, that I also had developed and scanned at the local Lomography shop. I love the way the colors look on the cards, and now I get to send physical copies to all of my friends. Perfect!
Hey guys, we’ve got some great new designs up in Sincerely Ink today including some new Thank You cards… so if you love our new card designs, we now have the perfect Thank You cards for you to send us
But seriously, we love getting cards! Grab our address here https://sincerely.com/doc
Raise your hand if you like buying online. Selling? Raise your hand if you think you could make the experience even better. Yeah? Show us what you’ve got!
Dwolla and Etsy are teaming up to bring NYC eCommerce Hack Day to be held at The Hatchery August 4th through the 5th. The hackathon is focused on building anything eCommerce related which can mean different things to different people and is sure to bring diverse results. Devs beware: There is a puzzle to solve to prove yourself eCommerce Hack Day worthy. This ensures an event high in quality and competition and, once solved, grants the first 200 devs free access. Designers are welcome too! Head over to the signup page to claim your free ticket. Prizes and judges to be announced 1-2 weeks before the event.
Sign up for the event here.
Love traveling? Our newest Ship partner, TripColor, lets you capture your travel adventures on your phone! All photos are automatically turned into gorgeous web travel portfolios and what’s more, you can even plan your trip with great travel recommendations from other people. And now you can send postcards to friends and family from the TripColor app and as always, you can use your Sincerely credits. Safe travels!
Happy Friday! We’ve got a great batch of new Sincerely Ink cards just in time for your July 4th barbeque! These cards could be used for party invites or whatever else you could think of. Check them out the featured section.
Making it easy to stay connected to friends and family has always been our number goal at Sincerely, but now it’s even easier to stay in touch with our new Thoughtfulness Engine! The Thoughtfulness Engine makes it easy to send thoughtful, personalized cards to your friends just in time for their birthdays. Log in with Facebook and the Sincerely Ink will send you push notification reminders up to a week in advance right on your mobile device. The Thoughtfulness Engine also recognizes your closest friends and family based on your relationships on Facebook and will propose that you set up reminders for those people. Being thoughtful has never been so easy.
We are launching our new Thoughtfulness Engine with birthday, but soon we’ll be adding notifications additional occasions and events. What types of things would you like to set thoughtful reminders for?
Couples can create wedding stationery ranging from photo Save the Dates to Thank You notes. See how newlyweds Bryan and Heidi used Sincerely Ink for their wedding stationery.
Also included in the collection are Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party Invitations and “Will You Be My Bridesmaid” Cards. Weduary allows couples to create social wedding websites, and now with matching Sincerely Ink card designs, sending your wedding stationery has never been easier or more fun!
- For the grand prize of FREE stationery for your wedding, enter the Weduary by Brit & Co Photo Contest through the Sincerely Facebook page or by going here. The best photo with the most votes wins! Find your photo and tell your friends and family to do the same! You may submit photos through June 25th, and then voting will commence the 25th and end on the 2nd of July.
- For other prizes including 25 free cards for your wedding, tweet a pic of you and your significant other with hashtag #WeduaryforInk. We will give out prizes of 25 free cards to the best pics tweeted twice per week!
- 2 oranges, cut into half-moons
- 2 lemons, cut into half-moons
- 1 Persian cucumber (see Notes) or one 3-in.-long piece English cucumber, washed and sliced
- 2 cups Pimm’s No. 1 (see Notes)
- 4 cups Sprite or other lemon-lime soda $
- 6 to 8 large sprigs mint, crushed gently, plus a few loose leaves
- Fill 2 pitchers 1/4 full with ice. To each, add a layer of orange slices, a few lemon slices, and a layer of cucumber slices. Repeat the layering. Pour in the Pimm’s and Sprite, dividing between pitchers, and mix with a long-handled spoon. Poke mint sprigs and leaves down into drink. Divide drink among 8 tall glasses, with a few slices of fruit and cucumber in each glass, along with some mint leaves.
- Notes: Persian cucumbers are small, thin-skinned, virtually seedless, and very tasty. They’re sold at well-stocked grocery
Recipe Credit: Valerie Aikman-Smith, Sunset
Yesterday may have been the greatest days in the Sincerely office. Ever. For some time now, Wednesdays have been dubbed “Waffle Wednesday”, so it’s become standard to walk into an office filled with the aroma of waffles on the iron, and a spread of maple syrup, fruit, whipped cream, and homemade butter. Yes, we are spoiled. Yesterday, something special happened: The gals from the SF Vietnamese pop-up, Rice Paper Scissors came in, set up shop, and served DELICIOUS Vietnamese coffee to a rotating door of friends, fans and building mates. Needless to say, we were a caffeinated and happy bunch. We could get used to this.