Today is Ink Free Card Day, when you can send a Ink card to anyone for free! For one day, every Ink account is given 15 credits, enough to cover a card to the U.S. or anywhere else. We all have that card that we’ve been meaning to send, whether it’s to Grandma or to a childhood friend from home, but just haven’t gotten around to it. Today is a great chance to send these cards to those we care about, just because we can. And everyone loves receiving mail, especially a card that was made just for them (with your face on it).
It’s easy. It’s free. And it won’t last forever, so download Ink Cards on your iPhone, iPad, or Android and enjoy your free card today!
How it works:
- On Thursday, 11/15/12, at 12:00 am, all Ink Sincerely accounts will be given 15 credits to use to send an Ink card. At 11:59 pm on the same day, the credits will be taken away, regardless if they were used or not.
- An Ink card to the U.S. is 10 credits and a card to anywhere else is 15 credits.
- Ink Free Card Day only applies to the Ink app. It does not apply to Postagram or any of our Ship Partner apps.
- The Ink app lets people select a card from over a hundred designs, insert a photo, and write a personalized message.
- Enter in an address and the card is printed, shipped, and delivered in 2-5 business days.
- Don’t know an address? The Ink app has a feature that allows you to ask for an address via text or Facebook message with a customized address form.