Whether it’s because mom taught you how to properly tie your shoes or she taught you how to make mac and cheese (a critical life skill), Sincerely and iVillage have teamed up to create a special way to say “Thanks, Mom!”. It’s something we might say every night or only once in awhile, but Mother’s day is the perfect time to tell that special mother, grandmother, sister or aunt in your life that she’s made a big difference.
The iVillage Mother’s Day collection features five iVillage inspired designs that showcase your favorite photo of the mom in your life. We’re excited to partner with iVillage in connection with their Thanks Mom campaign, speaking to moms across the country and sharing exactly why it is that moms are so awesome. Send your mom a quick note to say thanks today, from the Sincerely Ink app.
About Sincerely Ship Library
The Ship Library lets any iOS developer give their users the ability to send REAL photo postcards from their app.
Developers: sign-up for access at http://dev.sincerely.com
The library will go live in our first partner apps beginning in September 2011.
What’s in it for developers?
- Add print & ship functionality to your app in under 1 hour
- Monetize your app; earn 70% of purchase price above 99c
- Leverage Sincerely Inc.’s global printer and customer network
- Engage your users & spread your brand; each printed postcard has developer branding area
How it works
The Ship Library lets an iOS developer offer print & ship functionality from their photo app.
Developers need only pass the Ship Library a photo. Then the library opens and let’s the user send a photo postcard
The user can write a message on the back of the postcard. This step is controllable by the developer, and can be turned off if you want to focus simply on photo printing.
Next the user creates or logs into a Sincerely account (users of Postagram, PopBooth and other Sincerely partner apps have accounts)
After logging in, a user chooses the recipient(s) and uses existing billing credentials (or adds a new credit card).
A beautiful 4×6 inch 300 dpi color postcard is printed within one business day. Postcards are received within 3-5 days in the USA & United Kingdom. Other destinations take 2-3 weeks.
How we work with developers
- All developers need to submit an application http://www.sincerely.com/developer
- After an application is approved we provide the library, supporting materials and access to our developer portal
- An optional 250px by 750px partner logo/message is uploaded for the reverse side of the postcard
- The minimum price per card is 99c and includes printing, delivery anywhere in the world, payment processing, customer support, and applicable taxes.
- Developers can choose to set the price of their postcard at any price $0.99 or above. Sincerely pays developers 70% of all revenue per postcard after the first $0.99. Example: developer charges $1.99 and makes $0.70
We’re really excited about launching this service and looking forward to working with many talented iOS developers. We believe the Sincerely Ship Library is a powerful way to share our vision: to make it easy to send a real photo, the world’s most ubiquitous gift, from mobile phones.